Coal Ridge Student Handbook
Coal Ridge Middle School’s handbook is designed to ensure an understanding of our school’s operating principles and philosophy. We believe that students, parents, and teachers must share a common goal and have a common understanding of our mission.
Coal Ridge Middle School Student pledge:
- Become part of the solution even if others won’t;
- Eliminate bullying/taunting from my own behavior and encourage others to do the same;
- Do my part to make my community a safe place by being more sensitive to others set the example of a caring individual;
- Eliminate profanity from my language;
- Not let my words or actions hurt others;
- Let an adult know of any dangerous situation
Coal Ridge Middle School staff pledge:
- Provide curricula and instruction guided by specific and clearly stated standards;
- Use data to drive all instructional decisions;
- Ensure success for all students through comprehensive instructional strategies;
- Provide a safe, nurturing, and healthy learning environment;
- Hold all students and staff to the highest of educational and behavioral expectations
Learn more about our policies that help us achieve our mission, please review our student handbook. This document is designed to give information needed to have a successful school year. School rules are designed to create a school where all students can learn in a safe place. Take advantage of all the opportunities that will be coming your way to be successful and well educated.
St. Vrain Valley Schools Behavioral Code
Each year the District publishes a manual for students entitled, “Behavioral code of conduct and Board of Education Policies, Rights and Responsibilities of Students and Parents”.